DIY Writer and Online Publisher
President of the Fix-It Club® and Mulligan Press
Books by Dan Ramsey
Dan Ramsey has authored 96 how-to books, hundreds of magazine and online consumer guides, and numerous technical documents explaining complex topics in simple terms. As president and co-founder of the Fix-It Club, Dan has authored 180 Fix-It Guides: common repairs made easy. Dan writes clear and safe instructions to help your readers, customers, and viewers get the job done.
Clear Instructions Promote Action.
Dan Ramsey's books are available through Amazon. Click Here
Dan Ramsey has clearly written about:
- Buying a home
- Home ownership
- Building your own home
- Solar power
- Remodeling homes
- Remodeling bathrooms
- Kitchen remodeling
- Closet organizers
- Finishing a basement
- Building fences and decks
- Doors and windows
- Home lighting and electricity
- Hardwood and tile floors
- Home improvements
- Home and shop product reviews
- Fixing household things
- Do-it-yourself moving
- Pricing your woodworking
- Small appliance repair
- Small engine repair
- Car care and repair
- Sport flying
- Budget flying
- Starting and running a retail store
- Starting and running a service business
- Selecting a home business
- Writing a business plan
- Selling as a career
- Playing poker
Dan's credentials include:
- Licensed general building and home remodeling contractor (retired)
- Successful real estate agent
- Licensed private pilot
- Past-president of the National Association of Home & Workshop Writers (NAHWW).
- Previously a Non-Fiction Writing Instructor for Writer's Digest Schools
- Contributor to Writer's Digest Guide to Writing Non-Fiction.
- Additional business certifications and experience.
Email Dan at Dan@DanRamsey.com for book concepts and development, magazine articles, product instruction sheets, marketing collateral, copywriting, product reviews, owner manuals, and other documents that require clear instructions.
Dan Ramsey's books are available through the Fix-It BookClub.